A Complete Range of Accountancy Services to Help You Grow Your Business 
Payroll for small business

Protecting your hard work 

Sole traders and partnerships are liable for business debts. However, if you set up a limited company this is a separate legal entity and will protect your assets from creditors. 
Limited companies can also reduce your personal tax liability, and shares can be issued to family members. This reduces the impact of inheritance tax. 
We can help you to incorporate a new company so you are legally compliant from the start. 

Frequently Asked Questions about Limited Company Formations 

Q: What do you do to incorporate us? 

A: We will verify your ID and search for available company names. We will then incorporate your new company to include one director shareholder, with 100 ordinary shares. 
We will also enter you on the “Register of People with Significant Control” at Companies House. 

Q: What is the Register of People with Significant Control? 

A: In 2016, Companies House introduced a “Register of People with Significant Control” (PSC Register). 
Thanks to this legislation, all limited liability partnerships and private limited companies in the UK are legally required to register anyone who has significant control or influence over the company. 

Q: What paperwork will I get? 

A: Once we have incorporated your company, we will provide you with: 
An allocated standard industrial classification (a 4-digit code which describes your main business activity) 
A Certificate of incorporation 
Memorandum and Articles of Association 
Company register containing details of directors, shareholders, etc 

Q: Who must be enrolled in workplace pension schemes? 

A: All employers must provide and contribute to a workplace pension scheme operated through their PAYE payroll. 
Any employee who usually works in the UK is between 22 and state pension age and earns over £10,000 a year must be automatically enrolled in your workplace pension scheme. 

Q: Can you help us with other registrations or appointments? 

A: Yes. If we are not acting as your company secretary, we can also offer the following services for an additional fee: 
Allotment of shares, registration of additional shareholder/s and share transfer/s 
Appointment of additional director/s 
Registration with HMRC for corporation tax purposes 
Registration with HMRC for VAT and/or PAYE as required 
Registration for Companies House web filing and electronic PROOF scheme 
Registration with Companies House to receive reminders for filing dates 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings