A Complete Range of Accountancy Services to Help You Grow Your Business 
Payroll for small business

We handle everything 

PAYE is the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) system for collecting employee income tax and national insurance. You must usually operate PAYE as part of your employer payroll. 
You must register a PAYE scheme with HMRC if you are a limited company or sole trader with one or more employees. We can do this for you. 
We can then file payroll details, calculate PAYE tax and calculate National Insurance Contributions due online using HMRC’s RTI (Real Time Information) system. This can be done either on or before the date that wages are paid 

Frequently Asked Questions about Payroll Services 

Q: How are payslips produced? 

A: Using this system means we can produce monthly payslips for you. These will give full details of gross and net pay following deductions, including tax, national insurance contributions, pension payments, and child maintenance payments. Simply tell us the pay that’s due to your employees, and we will do the rest. 

Q: What happens if we don’t comply with RTI reporting regulations? 

A: If you don’t comply with RTI reporting regulations, you will have to pay a penalty. This will depend on the number of employees you have in the PAYE, and how late you are to submit. 

Q: Can you help us pay directors’ tax efficiently? 

A: Yes. Every year, we will calculate directors’ wages in a tax-efficient way, suggesting a combination of pay and dividend depending on each director’s personal circumstances. 

Q: Who must be enrolled in workplace pension schemes? 

A: All employers must provide and contribute to a workplace pension scheme operated through their PAYE payroll. 
Any employee who usually works in the UK is between 22 and state pension age and earns over £10,000 a year must be automatically enrolled in your workplace pension scheme. 

Q: What if the only employees on the payroll are also directors? 

A: If the only employees on the payroll are directors, you don’t need to set up a workplace pension scheme. 
Employers must also keep all employees separately fully informed regarding any statutory changes in their workplace pension. 

Q: I’m a director. Do I need to be in a payroll scheme? 

A: Yes. Directors taking income from the company have to be given a payslip and end of year P60. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings